- Please be patient as some services may take longer than usual.
- No shopping bags, large backpacks, etc.
- Please arrive alone - no additional visitors, children, or pets.
- We suggest you bring your personal book, magazine, iPad, phone, etc. for color appointments.
- 50% of the service cost will be taken as a deposit and is required at time of booking.
- We do not have access to parking so please plan accordingly. (arrive early for on street or garage parking nearby)
- Arrive at the time of your appointment (no more than 5 min before or 10 min after) to eliminate any waiting time and to maintain social distancing.
- Complete a client info form (new clients)
- Hair must be clean and free of ALL products upon arrival (washing 2 days prior to appointment is acceptable so long as it remains product free)
- NO BUNS, PONYTAILS, BRAIDS, HATS, ETC. Nothing that will stretch or alter natural curl pattern.
During Your Appointment
- You must keep all personal items with you. (we are not responsible any and all lost or damaged items)
- Our stylists need to communicate with you during your service, Please be aware and minimize personal phone calls during your visit.
- Please refrain from touching your hair during the service. Once complete the stylist will give you the go ahead!
- Before and after photos will be taken to track your progress (NO PHOTO WILL BE POSTED WITHOUT CONSENT)
Fees and Policies
- 10 minute grace period for lateness, any time over the grace period will result in loss of deposit.
- Services are NON-REFUNDABLE. If unsatisfied, client may request a redo/edit of services originally booked and will have 7 days grace period to do so. Any additions to such appointments will be charged accordingly.
- Failure to follow hair preparation instructions upon arrival will result in a $35 additional charge.
- Mask/ face coverings is optional. Stylist may request you to wear your face covering during your appointment at their discretion.
- Rezo Salon professionals follow proper procedures while performing services such as using neck towels and capes to prevent damage to clothing during a client’s visit. We ask that you use your discretion when selecting clothing, jewelry and accessories you will be wearing or bringing with you to your appointment as our salons use products and chemicals that could damage such items. We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles including clothing, footwear and/or accessories.